ABOUT OUR RETURNER PROGRAM
In this fast-paced, technology-driven world, even a relatively brief break from the workplace can feel like a setback. You have great experience. You have a positive attitude. All you’re asking for now…is a break.
The Stanley Black & Decker Returner Program might be just what you need to sharpen your skills, build your confidence, and develop a business network as you transition back to work. Developed with Path Forward, the program offers paid return-to-work opportunities to professionals who’ve chosen to take a career break for caregiving or other personal reasons.
We value your choice and want to help you achieve your next goal: getting back to work.
OUR PROGRAM AT-A-GLANCE
- 16-week, full-time paid work experiences
- Meaningful, impactful projects and work
- Potential to extend to a permanent position
- 100% virtually based (work remotely)
- Cohort-based (other returners in the program)
- Planned learning and development opportunities
IDEAL RETURNERS HAVE
- At least five years of professional experience
- A background in engineering, technology, finance, accounting, human resources or other corporate functions
- Willingness to continually build new skills and develop a broader professional network
- A dedicated, distraction-free virtual workspace
Enter “returner” as your keyword search to see all openings.
Beware of Job Scams. Cyber criminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself