A Path for Pros Looking to Get to Work
In this fast-paced, technology-driven world, even a relatively brief break from the workplace can feel like a setback. You have great experience. You have a positive attitude. All you’re asking for now... is a break.
Our Returner Program might be just what you need to sharpen your skills, build confidence and develop a network as you transition back to work. The program offers paid return-to-work opportunities to professionals who’ve chosen to take a career break for caregiving or other personal reasons.
Returners benefit from:
- 12- to 16-week, full-time paid work experiences
- Meaningful, impactful projects and work
- Potential to extend to a permanent position
- Cohort-based (other returners in the program)
- Planned learning and development opportunities
Ideal returners have:
- At least five years of professional experience
- A background in engineering, technology, finance, accounting, human resources or other corporate functions
- Willingness to continually build new skills and develop a broader professional network
- A dedicated, distraction-free virtual workspace
“Having an industry leader recognize and revitalize my value in the workforce through the Returner Program has been a truly empowering experience.”
Returner (Marketing Project Coordinator)
Ready to apply?
View open positions with “returner” as your keyword.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and military veterans.
Beware of Job Scams. Cybercriminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself.
For details on how we process your personal data please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.