Take the Lead in Your Career
As a participant in the prestigious Stanley Black & Decker Leadership Program (SLP), you’ll gain real-world experience to help you become an innovative and results-driven leader.
The multiyear program offers high-potential, early-career employees a variety of challenging rotational assignments and experiences that give you direct exposure to and interaction with colleagues and leaders across our iconic brands and businesses.
Take the Lead
SLP: Jump Start Your Career Here
What Can You Expect from SLP?
- Develop your skills through various projects and assignments to more quickly identify your functional strengths.
- Be considered for new assignments and opportunities geared toward agile, high-achieving, early-career talented employees (that could include relocation considerations).
- Get paired with a mentor and gain ongoing coaching that will help you to better identify your strengths, areas for development and career motivators – all geared to help you succeed in your current and future roles.
- Have the opportunity to network with and learn from various leaders across the organization.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a lean project that improves and adds value to your business area.
- Share and present your impactful project to the global SLP community and internal lean experts.
- Join a group of cross-functional peers through a series of training events to collaborate and participate in a robust learning curriculum.
- Committee groups are available to influence the overall SLP community experience and include community involvement, engagement, leader podcast development and more.
- As an alumni program member, opt-in to participate in the Social Impact Fellowship Program to expand your personal purpose and make an impact in your community.
Global Operations & Supply Chain
- Industrial Engineering
- Strategic Sourcing
- Industry 4.0
- New Product Design
Technology & Data Analytics
- Enterprise Architecture
- Data Science
- Business Insights
- Intelligent Automation
- Operational Finance
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Internal Audit
- HR Generalist
- Talent Analytics
- Learning & Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Digital Marketing
- Trade Marketing
- Field Sales
Sound interesting? Let’s talk.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and military veterans.
Beware of Job Scams. Cybercriminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself.
For details on how we process your personal data please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.