PATHWAY FOR FUTURE LEADERS IN MANUFACTURING
This unique, cohort-based program allows participants to rotate through a comprehensive, 12-month curriculum centered on Industry 4.0, Lean manufacturing and core leadership principles. Throughout the action-based experience, participants connect with and learn from peers and leaders across the globe, helping them jump-start a meaningful and rewarding career.
The Vocational Leadership Program is perfect for ambitious graduating students and professionals who have a strong passion for the manufacturing trade and a desire to lead others.
OUR PROGRAM AT-A-GLANCE
- One-year, cohort-based program focused on manufacturing and leadership skills
- Weekly interactive seminars and formal learning sessions
- Continuous improvement project to help accelerate learning
- Active coaching and mentorship throughout the program
- Exposure to top company leaders and networking events
- Lean training certifications
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) (no college experience necessary)
- Some manufacturing and/or technical skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- An innate ability and passion to lead others
- A growth mindset & willingness to continuously learn
- High ethical standards and behaviors
Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and military veterans.
Beware of Job Scams. Cyber criminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself