This unique, cohort-based program allows participants to rotate through a comprehensive, 12-month curriculum, lean manufacturing and core leadership principles.
Throughout the action-based experience, participants connect with and learn from peers and leaders across the globe, helping them jump-start a meaningful and rewarding career.
The Vocational Leadership Program is ideal for ambitious graduating students and professionals who have a strong passion for the manufacturing trade and a desire to lead others.
- One-year, cohort-based program focused on manufacturing and leadership skills
- Weekly interactive seminars and formal learning sessions
- Continuous improvement project to help accelerate learning
- Active coaching and mentorship throughout the program
- Exposure to top company leaders and networking events
- Lean training certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) (no college experience necessary)
- Some manufacturing and/or technical skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- An innate ability and passion to lead others
- A growth mindset & willingness to continuously learn
- High ethical standards and behaviors
“Stanley Black & Decker is a very diverse and inclusive company that respects and embraces differences, has a range of training/growth opportunities and is open to empowerment and innovation!”
Connect with us for career opportunities and information.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and military veterans.
Beware of Job Scams. Cybercriminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information.