Jump Start Your Leader Journey
As a participant in the prestigious Stanley Black & Decker Leadership Program (SLP), you’ll gain real-world experience to help you become an innovative and results-driven leader. The multi-year program offers high-potential, early-career employees a variety of challenging rotational assignments and experiences that give you direct exposure to and interaction with colleagues and leaders across our iconic brands and businesses.
Explore our functional tracks - Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, IT, Commercial, Global Supply Management, and Human Resources.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A Custom Experience
- Develop your skills through various projects and assignments to more quickly identify your functional strengths.
- As agile, high-achieving, early-career talented employees, consideration of new assignments and opportunities often come with relocation considerations.
Personalized Mentorship & Coaching
- Get paired with a mentor and gain ongoing coaching that will help you better identify your strengths, weaknesses and career motivators - all geared to help you succeed in your current and future roles.
- Have the opportunity to network with and learn from various leaders across the organization.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a lean project that improves a process and adds value to your business area.
- Share and present your impactful project to the global SLP Community and internal Lean Experts.
Ongoing Training & Community
- Join a group of cross-functional peers through a series of training events to collaborate and participate in a robust learning curriculum.
- These groups are run for SLPs by SLPs and can include community involvement, engagement, leadership podcast development, and more.
- As an alumni program member, opt-in to participate in the Social Impact Fellowship Program to expand your personal purpose, community impact, and development.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and military veterans.
Beware of Job Scams. Cyber criminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself
Our Future Leaders
Take a look at our SLP employees around the world.