Jump Start Your Leader Journey
As a participant in the prestigious Stanley Black & Decker Leadership Program (SLP), you’ll gain real-world experience to help you become an innovative and results-driven leader. The multi-year program offers high-potential, early-career employees a variety of challenging rotational assignments and experiences that give you direct exposure to and interaction with colleagues and leaders across our iconic brands and businesses.
Explore our functional tracks - Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, IT, Commercial, Global Supply Management, and Human Resources.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A Custom Experience
- Develop your skills through various projects and assignments to more quickly identify your functional strengths.
- As agile, high-achieving, early-career talented employees, consideration of new assignments and opportunities often come with relocation considerations.
Personalized Mentorship & Coaching
- Get paired with a mentor and gain ongoing coaching that will help you better identify your strengths, weaknesses and career motivators - all geared to help you succeed in your current and future roles.
- Have the opportunity to network with and learn from various leaders across the organization.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a lean project that improves a process and adds value to your business area.
- Share and present your impactful project to the global SLP Community and internal Lean Experts.
Ongoing Training & Community
- Join a group of cross-functional peers through a series of five training weeks to collaborate and participate in a robust learning curriculum.
- These groups are run for SLPs by SLPs and can include community involvement, engagement, leadership podcast development, and more.
- As an alumni program member, opt-in to participate in the Social Impact Fellowship Program to expand your personal purpose, community impact, and development.
Our Future Leaders
Take a look at our SLP employees around the world.