Our Leadership Program is a comprehensive, competency-based program designed to develop the next generation of Stanley Black & Decker leaders.
This two-year program offers high-potential, early-career associates the opportunity to complement quality work experiences with exposure to challenging learning and development experiences.
As participant, you will build the foundation that prepares you for a successful leadership career with Stanley.
You will have the opportunity to begin your career with Stanley in one of our core functional Centers of Excellence:
- Operations (Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Distribution)
- Sales, Marketing, and Product Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
At the same time, you will have the opportunity to complement your experience with a comprehensive learning curriculum, developed to strengthen your skills and ensure you have the tools to become a results-driven leader:
- Project Management
- Transformative Lean
- Financial Excellence
- Global Supply Management
Along the way, the program offers invaluable experiences for high-potential candidates seeking challenging opportunities to jump-start a career:
- Global Networking and Exposure—Events bring program members together and enable participants to network and interact not only with each other but also with Stanley associates and senior leaders.
- Mentoring—Program participants have significant exposure to role models and the opportunity to build relationships with experienced Stanley leaders and professionals.
- Coaching—Participants receive developmental and performance feedback on an ongoing basis through the Stanley Performance Management process.
- Community—Participants engage in volunteer opportunities to help Stanley strengthen the community where we live and work.
- The Stanley Center for Learning & Innovation—Visit our world-class, state-of-the-art Center with your peers to share best practices and strengthen your skills.
- Stanley University—Leverage our global online learning portal designed to further your professional development throughout your career at Stanley.
Are You a Candidate?
The Leadership Program is selective. We’re looking for highly motivated top performers with a proven track record of success. We expect our associates to exhibit leadership potential, to be results-oriented, and to be driven to succeed.
We look for talented individuals with a bachelor’s degree who demonstrate:
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership Qualities and Skills
- Flexibility and Willingness to Relocate
- Motivation to Reach Higher Levels at an Accelerated Rate
And we require that each participant be firmly rooted in and committed to our 7 Leadership Qualities:
To search for open Leadership Program positions, click here and use keyword SLP.