Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) is one of the premier organizations in NASCAR with four Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, three NASCAR Xfinity Series teams and a driver development program.
Its 2019 driver lineup will consist of Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Erik Jones and Martin Truex Jr. in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Meanwhile Christopher Bell and Brandon Jones will each run fulltime in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, joining Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin and Jeffery Earnhardt, all of whom will run partial schedules. In addition, Riley Herbst and Ty Gibbs are currently in JGR’s driver development program.
Joe Gibbs Racing
ABOUT OUR DRIVER
The Byron, Michigan native has accomplished many milestones in his 22 years, already leaving his name in the NASCAR history books. During his debut season in the Cup Series, he earned Sunoco Rookie of the Year, becoming the first driver to win the honor in all three of NASCAR top series (MENCS – 2017, NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) – 2016, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) – 2015). Jones also won the 2015 NCWTS Championship, making him the youngest champion in the series.
JOE GIBBS RACING NO. 20 DEWALT TOYOTA CAMRY
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) Best Finish
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) Rookie of the Year
NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) Rookie of the Year
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Champion and Rookie of the Year
- Best MENCS Finish: Daytona International Speedway – July 7, 2018 – Battled back from one lap down to lead the last lap and capture his first-career Cup Series win.
- 2015 NCWTS Rookie of the Year
- First Driver to Win Sunoco Rookie of the Year in all Three Series
- Youngest NCWTS Champion (19 Years, 5 Months, 21 Days)
- First NXS Win: Texas Motor Speedway - April 10, 2015 - Won Pole and led 79 laps.
- First NCWTS Win: Phoenix International Raceway - November 8, 2013 - Started second and led 84 laps.
- Youngest Driver to Complete Triple Duty in a race weekend – Texas Motor Speedway, November 6-8, 2015
- NCWTS: Started 5th and Finished 1st
- NXS: Started 3rd and Finished 4th
- MENCS: Started 6th and Finished 12th
- Won the prestigious Snowball Derby in 2012 and in 2013 became the first back-to-back winner of the event
© 2019 Joe Gibbs Racing, Inc. Toyota trademarks used with permission. “Erik Jones®” is a registered trademark of Paragon Racing, LLC. Erik Jones’ name and likeness are used under license by Erik Jones Racing, LLC.